Normally in a house hold there are a variety of furniture basing on their requirements, tastes &pocket friendly nature. Wooden furniture are long lasting & are available from age old days. Many new forms & designs are attracting many & in turn find place in living rooms, bed rooms, Balcony & study rooms. Wooden Furniture is an eco-friendly, easily cleaned & fits to any size & weight.
Wooden furniture are made to order and mostly customised ones. Carvings are done for specific purpose furniture & are used for special occasions. Maintaining the wooden furniture with same shine &gloss like the new piece requires a simple, yet a strict procedure of Cleaning &polishing.
· Spread the newspaper under the working surface.
· Dust the piece of furniture properly
· If there are many holes or cracks, fill it with beeswax
· Cut the sand paper into small pieces and rub it over the surface into the direction of grains, until the required smoothness is achieved
· Dust the surface thoroughly once again so that it is completely free from dust & sand particles.
· Prepare a pad with cotton and muslin cloth into round shape.
· Dip the pad into furniture polish and squeeze it completely to avoid patching.
· Slowly apply over the surface into the direction of grains in the furniture & leave it for some time to dry.Repeat the application till desired result is attained, i.e shine and glossiness.